You’ll work in concert with the Operations Manager to ensure that all operational processes are executed within the ITIL framework. You’ll get to work with a team of Operations Analysts, providing day-to-day hands-on management and ownership of highly visible and complex incidents, problems, changes, and requests. You’ll build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to provide clients with high-quality, value-added operational support and will lead and advocate Continuous Service Improvement Initiatives (CSI) for all Operational processes and tools.
Please note that this is a contract position.
You're great at...
- Managing major incidents and problems including root cause identification/analysis, stakeholder communications, escalations to management, and post incident review.
- Tracking and escalating critical issues and risks that may impact production services.
- Coordinating with and leading multiple vendors and stakeholders to schedule and communicate major changes, assessing change details to minimize operational risks, ensuring production readiness, and coordinating activities during change windows.
- Co-chairing Kanban, TAB, and CAB meetings
- Managing daily multi-vendor checkpoints to ensure vendor tickets and tasks are prioritized and completed within expected timelines
- Leading and advocating Continuous Service Improvement Initiatives (CSI) for all Operational processes and tools.
- Establishing a strong track record of value added, professional, customer-centric performance critical to building stakeholder confidence and trust in the organization’s service delivery processes.
- Supporting weekly Operations governance with multiple vendors ensuring line of sight to VMO for escalation of critical issues.
- Partnering with various teams to provide support for major project initiatives to ensure smooth transition from implementation to BAU.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to provide clients with high-quality, value-added operational support.
- Performing KPI trending and analysis.
Who are you?
- You have 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar role/a progressively more responsible operations and technology position utilizing IT service management, operations service support or service delivery.
- You have experience working successfully in a varied and complex technical environment involving multiple stakeholders with competing objectives.
- You exhibit meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You have a strong operational understanding of payment systems technology and an ability to express technology matters in business terms.
- You have a strong understanding of, and experience with, IT service management best practices including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Request Management.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interface with multiple stakeholders and vendors.
- You have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills and an ability to present clear, concise and effective solutions.
- You are a team player.
- You have strong customer-focused operations management skills.
- You have experience supporting incident management on-call.
- You have ITIL V3 foundations certification.
- You are familiar with outsourcing best practices.
How we work
We know that exceptional people have great ideas and are passionate about their work. Our culture encourages excellence and actively rewards contributions with:
Connection: You’re surrounded by talented people every day who are driven by their passion of a common goal.
Core Values: They define us. Living them helps us be the best at what we do.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay is driven by individual and corporate performance and we provide a multitude of benefits and perks.
Education: To ensure you are the best at what you do we invest in you.
Interac is Canada’s leading payments brand and is chosen an average of 17 million times daily to pay and exchange money. Together, Interac Association and Acxsys Corporation operate an economical, world-class debit payments system with broad-based acceptance, 24/7/365 reliability, security, and efficiency.
For more than 30 years, Interac has facilitated secure financial transactions through the development of innovative and convenient digital debit and money transfer solutions. Interac products and services securely connect people to their money through Interac Cash, Interac Debit, Interac Flash, Interac Online, Interac e-Transfer and Interac e-Transfer bulk disbursement for commercial payments.
Interac is a leader in the prevention and detection of fraud with one of the lowest rates of fraud globally.
Visit interac.ca and follow us @interac for more information.
Interac believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Contact a member of the Human Resources department if you need accommodation at any point in the application process or want more information about our Accessibility Policy, which is also available online here.