You’ll be the single point-of-contact for client operations staff and internal stakeholders, managing the day-to-day incidents & problems affecting the TSP/Mobile platform in a complex, multi-vendor environment with the primary goals being to: minimize client impact, perform initial triaging/diagnosis and coordinate root cause analysis and problem prevention efforts with vendors and subject-matter experts, and provide seamless escalation and communication to internal and external stakeholders.
You're great at...
- Being the single-point-of contact for day-to-day operational support to assigned clients.
- Managing the intake of incidents, problems, changes and requests.
- Coordinating activities between clients and suppliers to ensure timely fulfillment of requests and resolution of issues.
- Developing/updating operational processes and operational framework documents on an ongoing basis.
- Developing and maintaining positive business relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring appropriate tracking of issues, service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Preparing service level reports, Board reports, incident reports and updates to operating groups.
- Coordinating with the Implementations team & PMO in the onboarding of new clients and integration of new and emerging products/services.
- Managing client requests for Moves/Add/Changes across all services.
- Managing the timely resolution of day-to-day incidents through incident identification, logging, categorization, prioritization, diagnosis, escalation, investigation, recovery, and closure.
- Providing second-level support for triaging issues; coordinating effective incident response and escalation, communicating to internal and external stakeholders and providing timely resolution.
- Performing accurate and comprehensive documentation of incidents in ticketing system in order to support Problem Management in identifying incident root cause, patterns and trends.
- Providing comprehensive analysis to support incident root cause and driving permanent resolution and problem prevention.
- Working with clients and vendors to proactively identify recurring incidents, devising solutions and implementing corrective action.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to determine the scope, impact, effectiveness and feasibility of proposed changes.
- Ensuring that changes are recorded and then evaluated, prioritized, planned, tested, reviewed, authorized, documented and implemented in a controlled manner.
- Participating as change owner in the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Reviewing and prioritizing client requests for information, minor service enhancements and bug fixes.
- Providing regular status updates to clients, perform follow-up and escalation if required to ensure target dates are met.
- Providing support to management for client advisory committees by preparing materials and providing operational updates as required.
- Contributing and in many cases leading various continuous improvement initiatives for tools and processes.
Who are you?
- You have a university or information technology degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have 3+ years’ of experience in a similar role utilizing IT service management, operations service support or service delivery.
- You have previous experience coordinating internal and external stakeholder groups.
- You have experience working successfully in a varied and complex technical environment involving multiple stakeholders with competing objectives is an asset.
- You have ITIL V3 foundations certification, strong operational understanding of payment systems technology and familiarity with ITIL service management best practices.
- You have knowledge of IT lifecycle processes and tools including Request Management and other ITIL processes and tools.
- You have experience with IT service management best practices including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Request Management.
- You have excellent communication and people skills, problem solving, and conflict management abilities.
- You are client-focused, customer-driven and have an ability to work under pressure.
How we work
We know that exceptional people have great ideas and are passionate about their work. Our culture encourages excellence and actively rewards contributions with:
Connection: You’re surrounded by talented people every day who are driven by their passion of a common goal.
Core Values: They define us. Living them helps us be the best at what we do.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay is driven by individual and corporate performance and we provide a multitude of benefits and perks.
Education: To ensure you are the best at what you do we invest in you.
Interac is Canada’s leading payments brand and is chosen an average of 17 million times daily to pay and exchange money. Together, Interac Association and Acxsys Corporation operate an economical, world-class debit payments system with broad-based acceptance, 24/7/365 reliability, security, and efficiency.
For more than 30 years, Interac has facilitated secure financial transactions through the development of innovative and convenient digital debit and money transfer solutions. Interac products and services securely connect people to their money through Interac Cash, Interac Debit, Interac Flash, Interac Online, Interac e-Transfer and Interac e-Transfer bulk disbursement for commercial payments.
Interac is a leader in the prevention and detection of fraud with one of the lowest rates of fraud globally.
Visit interac.ca and follow us @interac for more information.
Interac believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Contact a member of the Human Resources department if you need accommodation at any point in the application process or want more information about our Accessibility Policy, which is also available online here.