This is an exciting opportunity for a results oriented, collaborative and analytical candidate who is looking to make an impact and shape the evolution of Interac Digital Products in Canada. You’ll be responsible for delivering data insights and defining business models for the Digital Product and Platform group.
You're great at...
- Conducting product portfolio analysis to monitor business performance, deliver product insights and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Developing business cases for new digital product functionality, leveraging Interac assets to drive incremental debit usage and revenue.
- Conducting industry analysis to monitor competitive landscape and market conditions to identify and assess opportunities for Interac.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members in Marketing, Consumer Research, Client Management, Technology, Data, Operations, Legal & Compliance, and Communications to develop and deliver projects.
- Supporting the leadership team with annual planning, business performance reviews, budgeting and forecasting.
- Interacting with issuers, acquirers, merchants, and product delivery partners.
Who are you?
- You have 5-6 years’ experience with product strategy, full cycle-development, and management.
- You have an MBA and/or Bachelor of Business Administration.
- It’s an asset if you have experience in a market-research or data-products company.
- It’s highly preferred that you have experience within the financial services industry, electronic channels and payments.
- You’re great at analyzing product data to understand its value and can work with analytical tools to organize and present that data.
- You possess strong business and financial acumen and an ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have a strong work ethic and are passionate about achieving objectives.
- You have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’re able to deliver results, prioritize activities, and manage your time effectively.
- You’re able to work with internal and external customers in a professional and effective manner to ensure project deadlines are met.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- You’re able to build strong organizational partnerships.
- You’re able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
How we work
We know that exceptional people have great ideas and are passionate about their work. Our culture encourages excellence and actively rewards contributions with:
Connection: You’re surrounded by talented people every day who are driven by their passion of a common goal.
Core Values: They define us. Living them helps us be the best at what we do.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay is driven by individual and corporate performance and we provide a multitude of benefits and perks.
Education: To ensure you are the best at what you do we invest in you.
Interac is Canada’s leading payments brand and is chosen an average of 17 million times daily to pay and exchange money. Together, Interac Association and Acxsys Corporation operate an economical, world-class debit payments system with broad-based acceptance, 24/7/365 reliability, security, and efficiency.
For more than 30 years, Interac has facilitated secure financial transactions through the development of innovative and convenient digital debit and money transfer solutions. Interac products and services securely connect people to their money through Interac Cash, Interac Debit, Interac Flash, Interac Online, Interac e-Transfer and Interac e-Transfer bulk disbursement for commercial payments.
Interac is a leader in the prevention and detection of fraud with one of the lowest rates of fraud globally.
Visit interac.ca and follow us @interac for more information.
Interac believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Contact a member of the Human Resources department if you need accommodation at any point in the application process or want more information about our Accessibility Policy, which is also available online here.